The District Communications Team is a group of volunteers
representing staff and parents across the district. The group is
comprised of the following:
- One parent and one staff
representative from each of our schools
- PTSA Council representation
- Student Services department representation (one administrator, one parent)
- Union representation
- Supervisor representation
- Central office administration
facilitate two-way communication between the district and every school
community; communication that is open, timely and provides needed
information for parents & staff.
A collaborative environment where parents, staff, and administrators have the opportunity to dialogue about district topics.
- To bring communication feedback and topics from our schools or departments;
- To serve as a communication resource for our schools or departments; and
- To collaborate with DCT members to make recommendations for continuous improvement in district communications.